Pages

What's In My Bag!

Wednesday 16 July 2014

I have a little bit of an obsession with handbags! I buy them ALL the time! The one I’m using at the moment, I only bought it last week! To be fair, it was in the sale, so I did get a good bargain on it! I mostly buy my bags from River Island, they’re bags are always so nice and SO affordable! I’m actually in LOVE with my new bag!

So what is in my bag?



I always carry a pair of sunglasses around with me, because the weather in Scotland is SO temperamental, it changes so much, so you never know when it’s going to be sunny!

I also always carry a bottle of water everywhere with me, mostly because I’m constantly thirsty lol.
There may be some things in my bag which look unfamiliar to some of you, that will be the yellow sharps bin, the grey purse and the blue wallet. Well, I’m actually a Type 1 Diabetic, so they are all things that I need to carry around with me! The blue wallet has got my two insulin pens in it, and the grey purse has a glucose meter in it, so that I can check my blood sugars, and the yellow sharps bin is for me to put my used needles into! The little black tub in my bag has test strips in, for testing blood sugars!

I carry perfume with me everywhere too, this week I’ve got Katy Perry’s Killer Queen with me. This is literally one of my favourite perfumes ever, it smells insane!!

You will always find some sort of make up in a girl’s bag, and I’m no exception! I’ve got my powder, the Crème Puff by Max Factor in Truly Fair, a Kate Moss Lipstick in 111 ‘Kiss of Life’ (SUCH a good lipstick!) and a lip crayon (the name has rubbed off so I’m unsure lol). I’ve also got two lip balms, one by Nivea, and then a tin of Vaseline.

My friends always call me the ‘prepared one’, and my bag will tell you why. I’ve got tissues, plasters (One Direction ones, what else?!), paracetamol, mints (and tic tacs!) and some pens. The only thing I’ve not got is the kitchen sink!!

Of course I’ve got my purse, another River Island purchase! I absolutely adore the bright orange colour! I’ve got earphones, because I constantly listen to music! I’ve got the keys to my house too!

Being diabetic, I have to carry something around with me that will keep my blood sugars up, so today’s choice was a little bar of dark chocolate from Cafe Nero. I’ve recently got into dark chocolate, and I loooove it! I’ve also got a Costa loyalty card which I actually need to put in my purse, but I only got it the other day, when I was ordering my usual Caramel Latte, so yummy!

And last but not least, I have my watch (because I’m late for everything!) and my phone, which is the iPhone 5c in yellow!

If you’ve done a similar post, pop you’re link below and I’ll check them out! I want to see if I’m not the only crazy prepared one out there!


S x

No comments:

Post a Comment