Pages

June Favourites

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Seeing as it’s the start of a new month and the start of my new blog, I thought I’d start with something pretty simple. My favourites for the month of June! When I say my favourites, I’m not going to do the typical beauty favourites, I’m just going to include all the things I've been loving in June!

The first thing that I cannot get enough of is Gossip Girl (I know I’m a bit late to this party, but better late than never eh?). I just finished the fifth season the other day, and cannot wait to get started on the sixth season, but I’m kind of reluctant to start it, because it’s the last season! My best friend Kirsty introduced me to the series because she watched it when it first came out, and she has me addicted (and I now understand her crazy obsession with Blake Lively!) Honestly guys, if you have never watched Gossip Girl before, I highly recommend that you do! I can’t wait to find out who Gossip Girl actually is!


Second in my favourites is my all-time favourite perfume! Daisy by Marc Jacobs! I first got this perfume from Duty Free when I went to Florida, a few years ago and I have loved it ever since! I rationed it so much though because it’s pretty expensive! However, it was my birthday this month, and my parents surprised me with another bottle! It’s literally the best smelling perfume and I get compliments on the smell of it all the time!


Another product I've been loving is a lip liner by Model Co, called the Illusion Nude Lip Liner. I actually got this free in a magazine a few months ago, but only recently tried it. The reason I love this product so much is because I have really thin lips and I long for bigger, plumper lips. Without getting surgery, or using irritating lip plumpers (which I hate the tingly feeling of) there was no other alternative until this bad boy came along.  This lip liner is used on the outside of your lips (you need to match the colour to your natural lip colour!) and it gives an illusion of bigger lips! I first heard of this trick because of Kylie Jenner, because it seems to have worked so well for her!

I am addicted to painting my nails, and I know it’s not good for your nails, but I change the colour of mine alllllll the time! But I have actually been good this month! I have always loved the Rimmel 60 Seconds collection of nail varnishes, but I especially love the range that Rita Ora has bought out! My favourite at the moment, is the colour called ‘Breakfast in Bed’, it’s like a pastel green colour, and it’s so so cute!


I am a MASSIVE fan of boy bands, as you will probably find out soon enough. But at the moment I am especially loving The Vamps. I saw them at Radio 1’s Big Weekend this year, and I haven’t stopped listening to them since! The atmosphere when I saw them was just incredible, they has so much stage presence, plus it helps that they are all so handsome! Their album ‘Meet the Vamps’ has literally been on repeat every single day! Go buy it!!!


So these have been my favourites for the month of June. I’ll hope to do something like this every month, with different things I've been loving and things I've discovered! Hope you liked this post! Feel free to share your favourites with me, or if you have any recommendations, I’d love to hear them!

S x


No comments:

Post a Comment