Pages

First blog post and this is all a little bit scary!

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Hey everyone!

I've always been interested in blogs and the writing style, and just the idea of documenting important events in your life and being able to share those with other people! I've wanted to start a blog for a while now, but I've never gotten round to it, but
seeing as I've just finished my second year at university, and have the whole summer to do what I want, I thought what better time to start!

First of all, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Sophie Clarkson, 20 years old and I live in Scotland. I'm currently at university studying law and really enjoying it.
The blog will mostly be lifestyle, but it'll probably incude a little bit of everything really, anything that I want to share with the world, or a few people, whoever comes across my blog and chooses to read it!

Hope you enjoy!

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment