Pages

5 Things I Can’t Wait For

Friday 4 July 2014

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12539369/?claim=kj8ww5wq969">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
As much as I love summer, there are certain things that I just can’t wait for!

Number 1 is for uni to start back! We literally get the longest breaks EVER. Don’t get me wrong it’s great, but sometimes they just feel too long, there’s only so many times you can go to the cinema or to the zoo. All my friends live so far away from me as well, so I’ve been really missing them! When uni starts back everyone will move back to Stirling and I literally can’t wait! We have a little mini reunion every year, and usually celebrate with a Nando’s. Not only do you get to see everyone, but the start of uni only means one thing, FRESHER’S WEEK. The most important week in a student’s calendar. The past two fresher’s weeks  have been so much fun! There is always something happening every night at the clubs, you get bundles of free shit, and you get to make loads of new friends. But most importantly, you get to dress up on all of the theme nights. Personally my favourite night is the schools out night!

Twin Atlantic are my favourite band everrrrr, and if you haven’t heard of them, seriously check them out. https://www.youtube.com/user/twinatlanticVEVO. Anyway, it’s been a while since they released new music, but NEW ALBUM ALERT. They release their new album in August and I am literally about to burst waiting for it! I’ve seen them live a couple of times, and I think they might actually be my favourite band to see live. The first time I went to see them was kind of traumatic though. I had a broken ankle (ridiculous that I was at a gig, but I was totally dedicated to the cause lol), and they played ‘Better Weather’ which is quite a slow song, and everyone started to sit down, and I started to panic because I couldn’t sit down because I had this huge moon boot on my leg, my friends literally couldn’t stop laughing at me. Hey, if it got Sam McTrusty to notice me, then who’s complaining?
I haven’t been to the cinema in forever, but there are a few films that I will definitely be going to see when they’re released! I must have watched the trailers for each of these so many times! The first movie I’m looking forward to is ‘Sex Tape’ (film trailer) starring Cameron Diaz and Jason Segal, it looks absolutely hilarious! Plus Jason Segal is looking rather handsome! The second film I can’t wait to see is ‘Begin Again’ (film trailer). Even though Adam Levine seems to be the bad guy in this film, everyone loves a bit of eye candy right? The third and final film I’m looking forward to seeing is ‘What If' (film trailer). It’s got Daniel Radcliffe in it, so what’s not to love! Although, I always find it weird seeing him in films and not thinking of him as Harry Potter, and waiting for He Must Not Be Named to appear. But this film looks so good! It’s basically about the drama revolving around a boy-girl friendship. I’m sure most of us have been in a situation like this before! How annoying when people think you have a hidden agenda and just can’t be friends eh!? But anyway, this film looks so funny, and I’ll definitely be using my Orange Wednesday’s code for that lol.

Now, I look forward to these next two things every year. They’re literally my two favourite holidays. Halloween and Christmas of course!

I love love love Halloween. Dressing up is one of my favourite things. You can look like a complete idiot and no one will judge you! You don’t have the pressure of having perfect make up and wearing the latest trends, or wearing heels (the biggest perk I feel). I do put myself under pressure though, because I love it so much, I always think that I have to come up with a killer idea. I’ve already started thinking about my outfit for this year, and Halloween isn’t for another 118 days!

However, Christmas has to be my absolute favourite holiday of all! I just love everything about it! Going to the Christmas markets (the Edinburgh one is exceptional btw) is my favourite thing to do! I always end up going ice-skating on the outdoor rink as well, even though I’m the biggest scaredy-cat! I cannot skate to save myself! My 7 year old niece skates rings around me! I love getting to spend all that extra time with my family, and just not having a care in the world!

So what are you guys looking forward to this year? What’s your favourite holiday? I would love to know!

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment