Pages

Trip to the Zoo!

Monday 28 July 2014

So last week I actually had a day off work, and my wonderful older sister, her friend and one of nieces came to visit me. We decided to go to Blair Drummond Safari Park! I can’t believe I’ve lived in Stirling for over 2 years and this is the first time I’m going, but better late than never!

I took my DSLR with me to take some photos but the memory card decided to break halfway through the day, so I’ve only got some pictures taken on my phone! If anybody knows how to get pictures off a broken memory card, that would be much appreciated!

The weather was fantastic, so perfect for a trip to the zoo! At Blair Drummond, you can drive around in your car to see the animals, as well as walking around, but when you drive around you’re actually in the animal enclosures, which was a bit scary because there was a very angry looking rhino near us!

I just love seeing animals that normally you wouldn’t be able to in Scotland. My favourite animal is a tiger, and I literally am in awe of them. I actually held a tiger cub when I was younger at a zoo in Majorca, best moment ever!

I was actually expecting Blair Drummond to be quite a small park, but I was so wrong! It literally had every animal, from big zoo animals to little farm animals! My favourite part of the day was the Sea Lion show, they are actually insane! How can an animal do that!? They were so cute as well; they always looked like they were smiling lol. My niece, Grace, said it was the best day of her life!

Because it was so hot we HAD to get ice creams, and I got the Calippo Shots. Now, I have not had these in foreverrrrrr. I used to get them all the time when I was younger and I actually thought they’d stopped doing them, but I got so excited when I saw them here! I also got some doughnuts which were amazing, and I’ve been craving more ever since!

mmmm!

All in all, it was such a good day out! I love the zoo and being able to have a picnic, and just seeing my niece have an amazing time! I'll post a few of my fave pictures from the day as well!






Do you like the zoo? What’s your favourite animal? Have you posted about a day at the zoo recently? Let me know and I’ll check them out!


S x

2 comments:

  1. Read more helpful blogs on https://alibadah.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy authentic Medicines and Beautycare Products at affordable price in Bangladesh.

    ReplyDelete