Pages

Best Hair Tool for Perfect Waves

Thursday 10 July 2014

I have seen so many posts about the perfect waves, but they usually involve some hair tool that costs a little bit too much for those of us that are too skint! But I have found a cheaper alternative! The Babyliss 2286U Waving Wand (click to buy) may just be the best hair tool I have ever used!

I have long, thick, straight hair, and personally I find it so annoying! I dream to have some sort of wave or curl to my hair, and the only way I can make this happen is using some sort of heated tool. I heard about this waving wand because my friend always uses it, and she has the BEST hair! The Babyliss wand only cost me £24.99, incredibly inexpensive!

For a cheaper tool, you would expect a result that wasn't great, but this exceeds expectations! Because I have straight hair, I always want to wear it curly or wavy. In the past, I have never had the time to style it so much daily, for work or university, but with the Babyliss wand, I can wear my hair wavy every day, because it is such a speedy tool! I don’t have to keep my hair on the wand for too long, and I have thick hair so I thought that I would! It does take longer if you want to curl the whole length of your hair, but I usually curl the bottom half of my hair, and that takes a maximum of 15 minutes, so quick!

 I use the wand mostly for when I’m going out. It makes me look like I’ve put a lot more effort in than I actually have! You can actually create so many different hairstyles! It depends how tight you wrap your hair around the wand, and how thick the sections of hair are! You can even brush out the waves to create a loose wave, and a more volumized look! I’ll add some pictures of the different kind of waves I’ve created using the wand!
 This look is more of a loose wave. I did this in less than 10 minutes. I brushed out the waves to make them looser

 With this one, I styled my whole hair. I kept the wand in for a little bit longer to make the waves tighter!

This is my favourite look I've created! I used thicker sections of hair to make the waves a little bit bigger and I brushed them out with a wide-toothed comb


Do you have straight hair? What do you do to add a little bit of something to your hair? I always want to try new things with my hair, because I usually wear it down, so any new ideas would be appreciated!


S x

2 comments: